GCC Webinar: Medicare Facts and Myths 紅藍卡醫療保險的事實與謎思
Most people know that the earliest age you can get medicare is 65, but not many people like to buy insurance to get covered. So how does one apply? and What is Medicare exactly?
Special thanks to our presenter Nelson Lai 黎富成
21% of people got the invitation on WeChat, 21% of people got the invitation through Personal invitation 個人邀請, 26% of people got the invitation on Line, 10% of people got the invitation on our website, and 21% of people got the invitation through our Emails
If you missed out, sign up for our newsletter for updates in your email or check our calendar for upcoming events.
- What is Medicare and who gets it? How do you apply?
- What are the 4 Parts of Medicare A/B/C/D & Medicare AEO/IEP/OEP 紅藍卡的A/B/C/D四部分, 紅藍卡的公開期/ 特殊公開期
- What is my eligibility? Documents needed to apply for Medicare?
- What do the drug cost coverage phases look like?
- What is Medigap? How do you optimize your Medicare coverage while minimizing your cost? And how is Medigap Plan Benefits related to the 4 Parts of Medicare A/B/C/D?
- What is Medicare? How/when to apply? New immigrants are eligible? Are there Medicare Spousal premium differences? What is the income limit for medicare in NY?
For questions about your claims or other personal Medicare information call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227)
Social Security Office, you can speak to a Social Security representative by calling toll-free at 800-772-1213
Nelson F Lai (NFL)
Life, Health & Medicare
To make an appointment with Nelson: https://calendly.com/212-484-9888-com
Sponsored by Glow Foundation 啓揚基金會贊助