The Glow Community Center’s mission is to enrich community life through cultural, educational, and social programming and serving as a hub for community activity. Our ballroom is available for facility usage for private and public events. We have implemented enhanced COVID-19 Health & Safety measures, including the use of UV Lighting in our HVAC system, signage and cleaning procedures. Please see our “Facility Usage Agreement Form.” To inquire, email us at email@example.com or by phone at (718) 359-1888.
Enhanced COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
Our space is deep cleaned after each booking. Everyone is asked to wear a mask and follow social distancing guidelines.
About Glow Community Center Space
Perfect space for events including product launches, corporate events, press events and more! Convenient location in the heart of Flushing, New York near Main Street’s transportation hub.
- The Glow Community Center ballroom is approximately 1,600 square feet and can be separated by partitions into 3 rooms.
- 510sq/ft (~60 seats), 490sq/ft (~55 seats) and 600sq/ft (~33 seats + stage)
- 10 tables (6ft x 2.5ft) available for use, complimentary.
- 148 maximum capacity (chairs available) Currently due to COVID guidelines, we’ve reduced our maximum occupancy to serve no more than 100 guests. (Dependent on activity)
- Grand Piano
- iPhone compatible high-performance sound system
- Wireless Microphones
- Projector and 55-inch monitor
- Karaoke Machine
- Track lighting on dimmers and other lighting with RGB color changing options (up lights and flood lights)
- Dance Floor with mirror walls
- Central A/C
- Unless waived in writing by GCC, the Users must provide proof of $1 million liability insurance coverage for each event. All insurance shall be at the User’s expense. Glow Community Center, Inc. shall be included as a “named insured” on the User’s insurance policy, and evidence of such shall be provided to GCC at least 3 days prior to Event Date. See sample.
Enhanced cleaning measures
- The space is cleaned and disinfected in accordance with guidelines from the CDC
- High touch surfaces and shared amenities have been disinfected
- Soft, porous materials have been properly cleaned or removed
- A licensed professional cleaner is hired between bookings
- Bookings are spaced apart to allow for enhanced cleaning
- Metered street parking ($4.00/2 Hour Limit)
- Manhattan Parking Group (MPG) 41st Ave. (1 min walk)
- 133-45 41st Ave, Flushing, Queens, New York City, NY 11355
- +1 (929) 300-7015
- Manhattan Parking Group (MPG) The Shops at Skyview (7 min walk)
- 40-22 College Point Blvd, Flushing, Queens, New York City, NY 11354
- +1 (212) 490-3460
133-29 41st Ave floor 1, Flushing, NY 11355