NYC Test and Trace Corps to provide free COVID-19 testing from 2/22 – 3/14 8am – 7pm
Vulnerable populations and neighborhoods like the Flushing community are still seeing heavy impacts of COVID-19. The New York Office Test and Trace Corps has arranged a mobile testing unit at the entrance of the Glow Community Center for FREE TESTING!
Dates: Monday – Sunday 2/22 – 3/14
Times: 8AM -7PM (Testing 8AM – 12:30PM, 1PM – 7PM)
Location: 133-29 41st Ave, Flushing NY 11355
Testing is FREE. NO insurance required/asked. Live interpretation services available.
Standard PCR & Rapid Antigen Testing Available
Rapid Antigen (results in ~15 min, standard PCR also administered as backup)
PCR (results in ~72hrs)
- Availability is subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Mobile testing sites are currently only testing people 2 years and older unless otherwise noted
- The COVID-19 test is available at NO Cost to You, it’s confidential and safe. All New Yorkers can get a COVID-19 diagnostic test at No Cost to them, whether or not they have symptoms or are at increased risk. New Yorkers can also get antibody tests at NO Cost to them to know if they have been exposed.
- Just walk-in – no appointment needed!
- more information: https://www.nychealthandhospitals.org/test-and-trace/testing/